100% Awareness Campaign: Teacher and School Mini-Grants
Teacher and School Mini-Grants
The Chandler Education Foundation (CEF) awards a limited number of 100% Awareness Teacher and School Mini-Grants for special projects to teachers and staff in CUSD who want to develop new ideas to enrich the educational experience. The mini-grants are awarded to staff who would not otherwise have sources of funding or who would have to use their own money to support their project. Any staff member in CUSD may apply for one mini-grant from the 100% Awareness Teachers' Grant Fund.
2015 Funding Levels
CEF was able to increase the funding levels last year and are proud to say that those increased amounts will continue for the 2015 / 2016 grant cycle:
- Individual Teachers may apply for a grant up to $500
- Multiple Teacher, Department or Grade Level Projects may apply for up to $750
- School wide K-12 projects may apply for up to $1,200
Who Supports the 100% Awareness Teacher and School Mini-Grants?
The 100% Awareness Teacher and School Mini-Grants are supported through CEF's annual 100% Awareness Campaign. This campaign asks the community, through our local schools, for small donations to show support for education.
Past Year Awards
- During the 2014/2015 school year, CEF raised $88,000 and awarded 86 teacher and school grants.
- During the 2013/2014 school year, CEF raised over $70,000 and awarded 71 teacher and school grants.
- During the 2012/2013 school year, CEF raised over $80,000 and awarded 82 teacher and school grants.