The mission of Jaguar Athletic Growth Education is to encourage positive changes in the lives of young people through character education and sports fitness training. To support excellence in youth athletics and physical education while focusing on the safety and effectiveness of athletic sport training. To increase or develop self-confidence and character in young student-athletes.
The JAGED Athlete is one who has achieved physical superiority on the playing field and academic superiority in the classroom by focusing on the following areas of sports training and competition:
- Rest and Nutrition
- Speed and Agility Training
- Endurance Training
- Plyometric Training
- Strength Training
- Mental Discipline (Student First, Athlete Second)
- Community Awareness and Leadership
Who is a Candidate:
The following criteria must be met to attend JAGED training sessions:
- AJHS student-athlete
- All participants must have a physical on file and be cleared by the front office prior to participation in any training activities.
- All participants must also maintain a passing grade in all of his/her classes.
Schedule: (Stay tuned for the information meeting. Training scheduled to begin in October)
JAGED Athletes will meet from 3:40 pm until approximately 4:30 pm Monday thru Thursday.
Mr. Hastings, Sponsor