Welcome to the Santan Junior High School Guidance Counseling site. We hope that you find the information helpful! Please check back often as we continue to update our site with information you and your child will need to plan for high school, solve problems and get help with homework!
The counselors at SJHS…
· Value young people and recognize they are our future leaders;
· Value youth as assets to our community;
· Value parents as the key influence in building good character in youth;
· Value character education that instills core values of trustworthiness, respect, fairness, responsibility, caring and good citizenship;
· Value that children need strong and constructive guidance from their families and their communities, including schools;
· Value educators, positive peer mentors and youth leaders for the impact they have on our children
Please feel free to contact us at any time!
Ms. Celaya firstname.lastname@example.org