Student Crisis Fund
Established to provide assistance to students facing serious life altering illness or injuries, the Student Crisis Fund is a testament to our community's dedication to all of its children, especially those in need.
· A committee of volunteers will be set up to review requests for each tier level.
· Money is never awarded to the individuals.
· Medical Information will be required for Catastrophic Illness/Injury Request.
· Checks are written directly to medical facilities, specialists, businesses, corporations, etc.
· All applications requesting assistance need to be sent to Donna Nigh at the CUSD District Office.
Last Modified on September 26, 2011