Where Can You Find Me?
Parents can find me at the Frye Parent Center, Rm. M-1, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. My phone number is (480) 812-6476 and my e-mail address Reyes.Margarita@cusd80.com. Please check-in with the front office and they will direct you to my room.
I am honored to be able to assist and help families with the following services:
· Translating and interpreting services for conferences, meetings, parent letters, etc.
· Explaining school policies, practices, and programs.
· Assisting parents with student achievement.
· Accessing community resources/referrals for parents.
· Coordinating parent volunteers.
· Coordinating parent workshops and trainings.
· Adult ESL classes are taught Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
· Self-Esteem classes are taught every Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
· Parenting Classes and Nutrition Classes schedules are going to be announced soon.
Please see me for more details.
Final Thoughts/Personal Statement:
As the Frye Parent Liaison, I work to increase and improve parent, family, and community involvement. I enjoy training parents and providing information in order to encourage communication with parents, families, and the greater community.
Click to: Report a Problem